Mystery Science Theater 3000

Mystery Science Theater 3000 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th Mar, 2013 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Science Theater 3000 was an American television program, a comedy about a man and his robot pals, being forced to watch cheesy movies by the evil Dr. Forrester (and TV's Frank), in an effort to destroy his mind. Our hero, Joel, keeps his sanity by making fun of the movies, joined by his robot companions, Tom Servo and Crow.

Created by and Starring Joel Hodgson, the show ran for a total of eleven years. In the fifth season, Joel left the series, and was replaced by Mike Nelson. They won a Peabody award in 1993, were nominated for two Emmy's, and were nominated for a CableAce Award. In my personal opinion, one of the best tv series ever created, I still occassionally laugh even at episodes I've seen a hundred times. Anyone else have any thoughts or opinions on this series?

Reconcile Edited: Oinodaemon on 6th Mar, 2013 - 6:43pm

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2013 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Theater Science Mystery

I'm with you on this they had a good take on some of those movies but my mom couldn't stand it and thought I was ridiculous for watching it.

6th Mar, 2013 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That's pretty funny, my mom and I used to watch this together. We had five or six different seasons on DvD when I was growing up.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Theater Science Mystery

'Mystery Science Theater 3000's' Joel Hodgson on Comic-Con and bad movies. "Mystery Science Theater 3000" is now on its first national tour and headed to San Diego for a two-day stop at Comic-Con. "We're really excited," says Joel Hodgson, the show's creator. Source 4t.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theater Science Mystery

I have always enjoyed Mystery Science Theater listening to their comments while watching bad Science Fiction movies is fun.

21st Jul, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Hated it and still do. Not only what they showed was bad but their commentaries weren't amusing at all. I think the Scifi channel didn't have anything better to do when they started it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Mystery Science Theater 3000

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,