Are You An Ant Or A Grasshopper?

Are Ant Grasshopper - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Psychology behind decision making.
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

In making decisions, are you an ant or a grasshopper? New findings add to a growing body of evidence that, although it may seem less appealing, the ant's gratification-delaying strategy should not be viewed in a negative light. Source 3b.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Grasshopper Or Ant You Are

I think I tend to be more of a ant as I do plan things out and try to make sure that I and my family are prepared in case of an emergency or other serious event that can cause people to wonder what is going to happen next.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are You An Ant Or A Grasshopper? Health & Special Psychology

I'm an anthopper I think. A bit more ant than grasshopper but with aspects of both. I plan for the future and make decisions based on that. I know things can go south in a hurry and I have contingencies and I have contingencies for my contingencies. That is just my Army training coming through. But I also like to have a good time in the here and now. If it comes down between having a 100% good time today or saving for an event that has a .05% chance of happening… pop the cork and let's party.

> TOPIC: Are You An Ant Or A Grasshopper?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,