Ismael Lopez Police Shooting

Ismael Lopez Police Shooting - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Jul, 2017 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Ismael Lopez Police Shooting Police go to the wrong address and kill a man they weren't looking for but was there something more to this?
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Police went to the wrong house and killed man. Mississippi man shot by police was not wanted for anything, a prosecutor said. Source 1c.

Ismael Lopez Police Shooting (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shooting Police Lopez Ismael

Two things stand out to me on this. A pit bull came at the officers. They do not know if it is friendly or not and shot at it. The second thing is this guy was a resident of Mexico. Was he here illegally? If so he may have had a gun to keep from being deported by the police. There is a lot of unanswered questions that I even have towards the justification of this shooting.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ismael Lopez Police Shooting History & Civil Business Politics

KN,

He worked for a city in Tennessee. Although it's possible to be an illegal and still work for a city it's darn hard. He was probably either a naturalized citizen or a long term resident green card holder. This one sounds fishy, although I admittedly don't have all the facts.

> TOPIC: Ismael Lopez Police Shooting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,