The Wooded Rapist

The Wooded Rapist - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Robert Jason Burdick
10th Oct, 2009 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

The Wooded Rapist

The Wooded Rapist

This was a nickname given to a rapist who hit homes to rape victims. He always committed his crimes when it rained. Robert Jason Burdick was the rapist and residents who lived near wooded areas were very afraid. Thoughts about the case? To see a timeline of the events leading up to the capture of Robert Jason Burdick see here: Source 3

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

10th Oct, 2009 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Rapist Wooded The

I just logged on and I saw this post and was so surprised! I have this playing in the background on my TV. What is really scary about this is he was an all American and even some of the girls he dated said he was too polite. Just imagine, he was too polite going to church on Sunday and on the side raping women! You just can't know anymore.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

10th Oct, 2009 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

The Wooded Rapist History & Civil Business Politics

Yes that stood out to me, but did not surprise me. I have found that you just cannot trust anyone. The nice guy could be the horrific rapist murder, abuser - you just don't know. It is better to keep everyone at an arm's length.

I have also found US homes generally not very secure. They rely too heavily on making their homes insulated against weather but not foul proof against criminals. There should be burglar proofing, especially if you are woman home alone, in most cases that would have stopped the Wooded Rapist. He may have then waited until they were outside to attack but at least they could scream or fight back, being caught in your sleep is not nice at all.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

10th Oct, 2009 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Rapist Wooded The

international QUOTE (JB @ 10-Oct 09, 1:16 AM)
This was a nickname given to a rapist who hit homes to rape victims. He always committed his crimes when it rained.

Hey JB did they ever find out why he chosed to do that when it rained?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

10th Oct, 2009 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Rapist Wooded The

I did not pick that up from the Dateline documentary. This happened in Nashville, Tennessee - does it rain there often? If not, perhaps Robert Burdick was 'switched on' by rain or used it as cover since when it rains not many people are out. Keep in mind that Robert Burdick was not doing this haphazardly, they found night vision equipment, dog silencers and so forth in his home, so Robert Burdick knew what he was doing.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

The Wooded Rapist

Name: Luft

Title: Wooded Rapist

Comments: This man owned a Security Company, I ask if he had any contracts with the housing areas he hit? I guess being the owner of a company allowed him to do much prowling, he had to have been prowling a lot since he seem to know when the victims would be alone. He most likely used the woods near by to watch them with his night vision to guide him through the woods. I would also imagine if your house is surrounded by woods without neighbors near by you may be tempted to not have window coverings and that would allow him a clear view at night into the homes. He would watch and cold see when you go to sleep when you get home from work and go to work. Everything he needed to decide if you were the right victim for him.. So scary because he is not the only one out there. There is a suspect called the East Area Rapist EAR, that started in Sacramento California that committed 45 rapes home invasions and then went on to murder 12 victims totally, he started in 1976 and has never been caught. He is still on the loose even though police have his DNA there has been no match thus far. He would call his victims after the attacks and taught them with threats and to remind them he was still out there. He was a great prowler and was good at locating victims and having escape routes planned out before he attacked a victim. . He was a good planner and was using his skills for evil. The police were never able to catch him although they did chase once when he was spotted on a bicycle but he escaped. He was able to leap over 6 foot plus fences with no difficulty and was a fast runner. He was chased once by a citizen who saw him in a yard and shot him in the stomach as he chased him over a fence. He is also thought to have chased and killed a couple who had seen something while out walking their dog, they were both shot and killed. He is still out there and has not been caught, it has been 40 years since his first attack.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: The Wooded Rapist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,