Jellyfish

Jellyfish - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Watch out for them...
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2008 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

The inevitable result: Beach-goers stung by the hundreds, in the water and on the sand, San Diegan and Iowan alike - more than 200 per day for a while last year. Whether something similar happens again this summer remains to be seen. Those purple-striped jellies off Point Loma may not blow in toward land; the nettles might not show up.
Ref. https://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20..._1n21jelly.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2008 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Jellyfish
A Friend

Jellyfish

I went to the ocean one time when jelly fish were all over the place. Needless to say I did not go swimming.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2009 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Jellyfish History & Civil Business Politics

Jellyfish help to stir the ocean

With their umbrella-shaped bodies, jellyfish stir the ocean as they move around, researchers have found. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Jellyfish

Best first aid treatment of jellyfish stings. New research has identified the best way to treat a sting from the lions mane jellyfish (Cyanea capillata). Source 7g.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Jellyfish
A Friend

Jellyfish

I think the best way to treat a jelly fish sting is to not get stung at all. Being aware of what is in the water around you can save you a lot of pain later on. Jelly fish are not something to mess with. Hot compresses for a hour does help but they are very painful from what I have heard.

> TOPIC: Jellyfish

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,