What are the Top 5 Best Places To Live in Philippines that you would advise everyone to stay, buy or rent?
Okay here's my top 5 list of places to live in the Philippines:
1. Cagayan. Found in the northernmost portion of the biggest island, Luzon. We still have beaches and islands here that are not that exploited by tourists. As to the cost of living, it is far cheaper than Manila, the capital.
2. Iloilo. You'll just love Iloilo! It's just like Manila with all the high rise buildings and malls but far cleaner, less congested and less traffic.
3. Ilocos. Well, I pick Ilocos because of the historic and old sceneries and the beaches.
4. Tagaytay. An hour away from Manila (Without traffic) is the cool highlands of Tagaytay. A weekend or summer getaway. Sadly, it gets crowded during those times too.
5. Palawan. A tourist destination and haven. Friendly and hospitable people. Tourist spots left and right,.
International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 0.2%