Does Race Play A Big Part In Your Adventure?

Does Race Play Big Part Adventure - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th Jun, 2016 - 12:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

Post Date: 14th May, 2015 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

As a GM or a Player, do you think the race of the Characters play a significant part in your game? For instance a party of a human, elf, half-elf, dwarf and half-orc is likely to have some misgivings amongst themselves at some point.

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2015 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Adventure Your Part Big Play Race Does

I think that depends on the players making it part of the role-play and / or the GM / Dungeon Master hinting things between players to make it happen.

15th May, 2015 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Does Race Play A Big Part In Your Adventure? Reviews RPG & Card Board

It certainly should as you respond differently to the same situation pending on race. Also other should respond to you differently as well especially NPCs.

16th May, 2015 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

If you're really role-playing then it should and it can even make the game a lot more interesting when dull or repetitive actions are happening. The most important thing is not take it personal, some people do and they can get nasty in person. Just remember its role-play!

17th May, 2015 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Seraphina said it correct. Certain scenarios may also use race as a means to enhanced hostility or friendliness. For example a village of elves may find it uncomfortable to see a halforc in a party after recent raids by a band of offs.

21st May, 2015 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Race, age male or female definitely play a large part in how players and npcs interact. Inter group friction of characters is a possibility so you are right Seraphina one must keep in mind it is part of the role play and not a personal attack.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2015 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Race Play Big Part Your Adventure

Races/Species/Factions.

Diversity adds flavour and contention. Sometimes the diplomacy between the players is more intense than any combat.

10th Jun, 2016 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Does Race Play Big Part Your Adventure Board Card & RPG Reviews

I haven't experienced this in any adventure I've been in but it could be fun for a Dungeon Master willing to entertain it. I'm not sure if I will feel comfortable attacking another character because of their race, I rather attack the stupid things they do as in making wrong choices.

> TOPIC: Does Race Play A Big Part In Your Adventure?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,