Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 283
29th Jul, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
RoKamiSama
(+)

Roka the Good

Roka, stands 6'1'' tall with a muscular body. Roka has black hair with big blue eyes. Roka has brown skin and a plain appearance in general. Roka views alliances as a good way to connect to others. Roka intends to use his intelligence and prowess in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2017 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
RoKamiSama
(+)

Good Roka

Advisor Description

After his mothers death, Roka senses someone is always following him in his journey but cannot really tell if it is just an imagination or not.
One day, at two o'clock in the afternoon, Roka heard a commotion at his back while he is walking on the dark side of the streets in Town and saw some thugs surrounding a well-dressed woman.
Roka is not yet confident in his physical skills so he assessed the situation first but before he come up with the solution, the thugs suddenly walked away from the woman quietly. Roka don't know what happened so he approached the woman.
What happened? Those thugs just walked away., asked Roka.
Just some stuff. I used my conversation skills to fix it., replied the woman.
As a newbie, Roka was so amazed in her skill to the point that he wants her to join him in his adventure and for some reason, the fine woman read what Roka is thinking that time and suddenly said:
Dont worry; Im always watching your back, my Master.

Roka was shocked being called a Master.
Huh!? Master?, Roka reacts.
Ah, Im very sorry I haven't introduced myself yet. Im Yayoi, your familys advisor and before you mother died, I was told to watch you and guide you if possible.

I see Are you the one that I always sense at my back all the time? You seem like a good person though and Ill be more than happy to invite you to join my journey if its ok for you. By the way, you said you are our familys advisor but can we be friends? Also, you don't need to do spy-like things just to watch my back anymore because even if you have the skills to drive off thugs, I still want to secure your safety at my side.

Oh! It will be a pleasure! And thank you very much, Master.

No no no, you can just call me Roka., said Roka as he offers his hand.

The both of them then shake hands.

30th Jul, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
RoKamiSama
(+)

Roka the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

There is someone who helped what I am today. This person is dear to me and I know this person also loves me: from nurturing me, guiding me, helping me when I am stuck, or just being there for me.
This person is my mother. She showed me that efforts should be made in order to achieve things. And accompanying efforts would be the wisdom and strength to do so.
Even if she already passed away, Ill never forget what she taught me about life and will continue to become a better person each day.

30th Jul, 2017 - 6:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
RoKamiSama
(+)

Good Roka

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Long threads of life
Fine feature for a wife
The Sun then speaks to the Sky
It is that yellow in dye

Sky replies to disagree
What is more beautiful is what I see
Those pair of jewels like sky and sea
The eyes that inspires ye

Both shouted in loop
Singing their praise with the troop
Oh! Our wonderful Fluke!
Hope you can hear our lute.

31st Jul, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
RoKamiSama
(+)

Good Roka

Too eager, too young, too bold to realize
Every day, he is looking for more daring adventures. Every day he is looking for the fastest way to get experience as possible. He did quests here, quests there, abusing the use of Magick Charges whether thru shorter sleeping times, gaining more turns in an instant, and learning stuff in training like some genius.
On the last day of his life, he thought he could beat the knights in some training grounds. But he was wrong and died the dumb way all thanks to being too eager, too young, too bold to realize that he is still lacking something.

> TOPIC: Roka the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,