Raising Funds For ROK II

Raising Funds Rok Ii - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2017 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Raising Funds For ROK II From the TextRPG.com Blog
31st Jul, 2017 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Raising Funds For ROK II

Funding for any project takes a brilliant marketing strategy especially when the niche is very unique and in the minority. When getting funds for a game like ROK II it is even more difficult because the concept is new and not widely known. See what I wrote via the Text Role-playing Game Blog: Funding Your Awesome Text Role-Playing Game.

Raising Funds For ROK II
Raising Funds For ROK II (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

II ROK Funds Raising

If there was some way to get on to people that are familiar with this kind of gaming you would probably get a lot more players interested in helping. I know I love ROK II and wish I could do more. I definitely want to see it go far. I can still remember when getting a job and some skills was all we can do and it was like a total highlight. The game has went way passed that now and I can only imagine how much further it could go.

6th Aug, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Raising Funds For ROK II Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I do not have the money for a huge advertising campaign which is what new games need so I really on my own ability to post it wherever I am allowed as well as the word from Players like you. Monetary support also means I can add a lot more to the game so the more Backers the better.

> TOPIC: Raising Funds For ROK II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,