Pink - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Jul, 2010 - 10:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Music by Pink
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2008 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pink

Pink saws down tree with ex's name on

Pink saws down a tree bearing a love heart containing her and estranged husband Carey Hart's names in her new music video.
Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2009 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Pink
A Friend

Pink

Pink is quite a good artist. I think she is incredibly consistent with songs that are unique and of good quality. She really just does different things than conventional pop stars and that is commendable. She sets a good example for younger fans. She's just so different that she's hard to describe.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2009 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Pink Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Pink to remarry husband

Pink and husband Carey Hart - who recently reunited after separating in February 2008 - are renewing their wedding vows. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Pink

Pink's 'naked butt' a Grammy worry

Pink thought she was going to "fall on her nude butt" during her Grammys performance. Ref. Source 8

Pink
Pink (Hover)

6th Feb, 2010 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Pink

I only kinda peripherally got into Pink by accident, just from general pop culture inundation and repetitiveness of songs being played, oh and that Britney Spears/Beyonce/Pink Pepsi commercial, but she is pretty good, I think, and I didn't know anything about her being a good example or anything (that's really hard to believe so I'd have to read up to find out why people say this - she doesn't really look like someone you would say that about, but maybe that's just my bias), but I enjoy her stuff - much to the consternation/ridicule of some friends and family.

7th Feb, 2010 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Pink

I really like Pink. She's a great role model for a strong woman! I actually have to thank my sister for getting me into her.
smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2010 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Pink

Pink snubs Prince Harry

Pink was reportedly too busy to meet Britain's Prince Harry at the weekend, leaving him disappointed. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2010 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Pink Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Pink hurt in Germany concert fall

Pink was rushed to hospital half-way through a concert in Germany after she fell during an aerial stunt. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pink

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,