North Korea Missiles

North Korea Missiles - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
North Korea Missiles North Korea Missile reviews
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Missiles

What kind of missiles are used in North Korea for offensive or defensive purposes? Does North Korea manufacture these missiles? If not, where are they allocated from? Does North Korea's local military have missiles capable of intercontinental travel?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Missiles Korea North

North Korea missiles can reach Guam in 14 minutes, local official says. Threats of a missile strike toward Guam escalated Thursday. Source 5v.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

North Korea Missiles History & Civil Business Politics

North Korea: Fire, Fury and Fear By Pepe Escobar. The same intel "Folks" who brought to you non-existent WMDs are now peddling the notion that North Korea has produced a miniaturized nuclear warhead. Source 2i.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Missiles Korea North

Images of N Korea's undersea plot. IN A chilling development, new satellite images of North Korean military bases appear to show it is overhauling its missile sub fleet. Source 8x.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

North Korea Missiles
A Friend

Missiles Korea North

If they send one of their missile subs anywhere near our waters I would almost guarantee we blow it out of the water. Our hunter killer subs are expert at tracking enemy subs and I'm pretty sure the moment one of them leaves port we'll know and there'll be one of our subs on its tail. I don't know if they have the technology to build and deploy a SLBM, but I'm pretty sure we aren't going to take the chance.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

North Korea Missiles

North Korean Missile Claims Are 'a Hoax' By Nina Burleigh. Rocket experts have asserted that the rockets are incapable of delivering a nuclear payload to the continental United States. Source 6e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Missiles
A Friend

North Korea Missiles

I hope these experts are correct. I'd rather not have to worry about somebody who has acted erratically in the past having the capability to launch nukes at the US on a whim.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Missiles
A Friend

North Korea Missiles Politics Business Civil & History

I do not think that these so called experts are correct. His latest test pretty much showed that he can launch and have a payload sent a long ways away. I think he can strike the US mainland and even the great plain area.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: North Korea Missiles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,