Hamza Bin Laden

Hamza Bin Laden - Studies of Islam - Posted: 1st Mar, 2019 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Hamza Bin Laden Osama bin Laden's son of favored wife to become the next Al Qaeda leader
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hamza Bin Laden

'Crown prince of terror': Bin Laden's son rises. THE son of Osama bin Laden's favourite wife is poised to return the deadly 9/11 terror group al-Qaeda to prominence as the "Crown prince of terror". Source 7v.

Hamza Bin Laden
Hamza Bin Laden (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Laden Bin Hamza

Yet another blood crazed extremist we have to worry about only this time its the actual son of the infamous Osama.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Hamza Bin Laden
A Friend

Hamza Bin Laden Islam Studies

Yeah, and they'll get a lot of recruitment mileage out of his name. Hopefully he isn't as crafty as his father and we can find him and kill him. That would send a message too.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Hamza Bin Laden
A Friend

Laden Bin Hamza

I think that this guy is not going to be a issue that his father was. I feel that he will be taken out soon just like many of the other leaders have been dying off.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Hamza Bin Laden
A Friend

Laden Bin Hamza

KN,

I agree with you. His father was canny due to years of having to live in the edge. This guy hasn't had to do the same. We'll see how careful he is pretty darn quick. It'd be nice to catch him alive, put him on trial, find him guilty, and hang him.

1st Mar, 2019 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Hamza Bin Laden

Hamza bin Laden has taken over his father's Al Qaeda terrorist organization and I fear he could be worst than his father.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Hamza Bin Laden

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,