Baldwell the Brawler

Baldwell Brawler - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Aug, 2017 - 5:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 290
7th Aug, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hessianaz
(+)

Baldwell the Brawler

Standing at 6'3" with a muscular physique, Baldwell is an imposing figure. Baldwell has jet black hair and a piercing stare. Baldwell has fair skin and a rough appearance in general. Baldwell has chosen to gain notoriety by first starting a trade in the fighting skills. Baldwell views alliances as important.

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hessianaz
(+)

Brawler Baldwell

Advisor Description

Going into town, Lorell sizes me up, and I size him up. It seems there was a mutual respect between us just due to our sizes. We become drinking buddies, talking of fights and battles we've been in. I know he can be trusted because is a soldier and follows orders from his captain. I can sense he is loyal to those he respects and we have each others respect. I wonder if he sees great potential in me. I know I see it in myself.

14th Aug, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hessianaz
(+)

Baldwell the Brawler Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

So far it seems like drudgery, All I do is stand guard at the jail and make just enough to pay for my room and meals. There has to be more I can do. I am trying to learn more skills and I am becoming adapt at Jail duties but I long for more. Where can I train or join an army to fight and get paid for it? That is what I need at this point.

24th Aug, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hessianaz
(+)

Brawler Baldwell

Why Am I Baldwell?

The law is justice, it is order, it is what keeps the world working right. Without law there is chaos. Law derives from that which is good.

> TOPIC: Baldwell the Brawler

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,