Hillary Clinton As A Methodist Preacher

Hillary Clinton Methodist Preacher - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 10th Aug, 2017 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pro-Abortion Hillary Clinton Considering Becoming a Methodist Pastor. So what do you do if you are an abortion advocate who lost two presidential elections in a row? For Hillary Clinton it is considering becoming a Methodist pastor. Source 3t.

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2017 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Preacher Methodist As Clinton Hillary

She probably will make a very good preacher if that's her thing - she can call on her own heavenly fire and fury from the pulpit towards all the sinners. Maybe Bill will take her more seriously because of it. *laugh*.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hillary Clinton As A Methodist Preacher Revealed Bible The

Hunter,

Funny! Actually, I think Bill would be the better preacher. He definitely has the gift of gab. Plus, as a practicing sinner he has plenty of material to draw from for inspiration *wink*.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If she does become a preacher I would hope that she gets the correct education to be a good preacher. I know that it is not as easy as saying that hey I think I will preach. You actually should have a degree.

10th Aug, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Ninja, thats a low blow her daughter could be reading this *wink* I feel this is just out there for the sake of being noted and not forgotten.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hunter,

"Picture of innocence face on Ninja." Whatever do you mean? We are all sinners. God knows I am *wink*

Rather off topic, but...
In truth, I think President Clinton was one of the best Presidents in recent history. Much better than either Presidents Carter, Bush 1, Bush 2, or Obama. I say that because he could sell ice to an Eskimo, and that is an important skill to be a good president. He made us feel good about ourselves. Even if things looked bad he made it seem like it wasn't so bad, and that meant Americans spent money and invested, and that spurred the economy. President Reagan had the same knack. The other thing he did was listen to his advisers, even though he was literally the smartest man in the room. Sure, he had his faults, some of them may have been quite bad if some of his accusers are right, but we all have faults. As a president he was pretty good. I just wish he would have dealt with North Korea when they were weak and bin Laden when he was disorganized.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Hillary Clinton As A Methodist Preacher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,