Creakinator Introduction

Creakinator Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Aug, 2017 - 7:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Creakinator Introduction
A Friend

Creakinator Introduction

Hello,

I found this website through a post on Facebook in the Dungeon Master Paul Weber group. I've read through it and am interested in both the role playing and the Ruler of Kings sections.

Currently I am playing a tabletop (In person) and a Roll20 Dungeons & Dragons 5e games. The in person one has been going over a year and we meet weekly on Saturday. The other game is on Sunday mornings.

I'm looking into the play by post games as I think it would be more creative for me than in the current games I play. The different games on this site look interesting and I would like to give them a try.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Introduction Creakinator

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Greetings aspiring combatant. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Creakinator Introduction
A Friend

Creakinator Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Question: Is there a way to see all posts posted in a day instead of opening each 'board' to see what was posted?

Comment: I had an issue when logging in the first time and wanted to pass it on. It was my fault as I didn't read the direction on the password length. I have a password manager and have all my passwords set at 15 characters. When I signed up, the program will make a 15 character password for me which I copied and pasted into the password line. When I clicked OK, I'm assuming it only took the first 12 characters of my password. When I went to log in, the password line took all 15 characters, I think and told me my password was incorrect. I reset my password until I realized my issue. I'm not sure if the password login should only take 12 characters.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Creakinator Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Creakinator

Creak,

Welcome to these boards. We have a few great games going on. I'm a newish member, although it's getting harder to say that. I stopped by to let you know this site is great. The moderators do their job well, there is no spam, and things run smoothly. Also, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, someone will answer you. I believe the answer to your question is kind of… but I'll let one of the mods or a oldtimer answer with a definite. For the threads you're signed up for you'll receive an email telling you of an update, but not what that update is.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 8th Aug, 2017 - 8:03pm

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Creakinator Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Creakinator

If you look at the top of the page you will see a bell followed by a red box with a number in it, a blue box with a number in it and a black box with a number in it. This is the number of posts that have been made in the past hour, blue box, and past day black box. The red box is the newest replies. IF you click that you go right to the latest posts without opening each subject thread.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Creakinator Introduction
A Friend

Creakinator Introduction

Thanks for the reply. I saw that link for new posts last night and was glad to see it. It makes going through this forum much easier.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Creakinator Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,