21 August 2017 Total Solar Eclipse - Page 2 of 3

I heard best view would be in Mexico. I do - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Aug, 2017 - 11:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  21 August 2017 Total Solar Eclipse
21 August 2017 Total Solar Eclipse Related Information to 21 August 2017 Total Solar Eclipse
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

21 August 2017 Total Solar Eclipse
A Friend

21 August 2017 Total Solar Eclipse - Page 2

Now that I saw the simulation I don't have to worry about seeing the real thing. I can just stay at work glued to my computer.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Eclipse Solar Total August

Millions of people are forecast to flock to the very narrow swath -- 70 miles wide -- that today's solar eclipse will travel across the US.

"This will be like Woodstock 200 times over -- but across the whole country," said Alex Young, solar scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.

The Federal Highway Administration is calling this a "Planned special event for which there has been no recent precedent in the United States."

The moon, which many of us often take for granted, will quite literally have its day in the spotlight. Science geeks have been counting down to the millisecond for today's eclipse.

Professional photographers and amateur astronomers have bought and tested special solar filters for their cameras.

Even the surfers at surfline.com have gone along the Oregon coast and cleaned the lenses off their surf cameras so they can catch the first glimpses of the moon's shadow reaching the western shore.

Now, the day is here.

"The hair on the back of your neck is going to stand up, and you are going to feel different things as the eclipse reaches totality. It's been described as peaceful, spiritual, exhilarating, shocking," said Brian Carlstrom, deputy associate director of the National Park Service Natural Resource Stewardship and Science Directorate.

If you don't believe, stop, watch and listen. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

21 August 2017 Total Solar Eclipse UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I hope everyone here in the US who can takes some time off to see this.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Eclipse Solar Total August

During the time where I would have been able to see the majority of it I had a nice cloud cover. I was able to get a nice photo of the sun right before and right after however *smile*.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Eclipse Solar Total August

Yeah, we got to see about half of it and then a thunderstorm rolled in! Oh well, we have a lot of time to see plenty more of these KN.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes next one to be in the USA some is going to be in September of 2024 if I remember correctly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

21 August 2017 Total Solar Eclipse - Page 2

Yup, and this one I plan on travelling to the 100% zone, wherever that is. I think it's coming up from AZ through NY.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

21 August 2017 Total Solar Eclipse Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

I heard best view would be in Mexico. I do hope they get better handle on their people so I would feel safe traveling down there for it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: 21 August 2017 Total Solar Eclipse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,