Chris Pratt

Chris Pratt - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Apr, 2018 - 6:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Chris Pratt Actor
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chris Pratt

Chris Pratt thanks Jesus in first appearance since split with Anna Faris. The actor appeared at the Teen Choice Awards in his first public appearance since he and Anna Faris announced their breakup. Source 2v

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Chris Pratt
Chris Pratt (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Chris Pratt
A Friend

Pratt Chris

I think that right now Chris has a lot going for him. I could care less about his love life and people need to stop all this prying into actors and actresses love lives. We really do not need to know about this.

He has done some good acting in the movies I have seen him of late and hope that he continues to keep acting just as well.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Chris Pratt
A Friend

Chris Pratt Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I agree, he's done some pretty good movies lately and the fact he thanked Christ for his good fortune speaks highly of him to me. Not many Hollywood types have the guts to do that any more.

14th Aug, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Pratt Chris

I don't think its so simple. Like it or not these actors are role models so what they do in private is also exposed in public, that comes with the territory and they know it.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Chris Pratt
A Friend

Pratt Chris

Symbols,

Yes, and just like the rest of us they are human and fallible and they have marriages that fail. The fact that we as a society hold them up as role models for no reason other than their fame, well that is an indictment of our society.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Chris Pratt
A Friend

Chris Pratt

It is that simple but you have all these people who feel they need to know all of this stuff thus you have these people going out and finding this trash and plastering it all over the internet and tabloids. If people would stop buying into all of this then we would not know every little move they made and it would be the end of the world.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Chris Pratt

Chris Pratt breaks silence: ‘Divorce sucks’. CHRIS Pratt has opened up on his split from Anna Faris five months since filing for divorce, speaking about how the two are trying to remain friends. Source 6z.

> TOPIC: Chris Pratt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,