Donbardon Introduction

Donbardon Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Donbardon Introduction
A Friend

Donbardon Introduction

I brig myself forward and first and foremost I shall openly declare that I'm not a native English speaker, so pirthee excuse my random mistakes from time to time.

I am a young dungeon master for Dungeons & Dragons, and have a knack for stories in general. I have also player Zork&Enchanter, the two great fantasy text adventures, and a number of MUDs - which I didn't end up enjoying for the surprising lack of RP and the focus on "Stats" and so.

Looking forward to get the jist of it and maybe going on some adventures with you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Donbardon

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Greetings aspiring combatant. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Donbardon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Donbardon! Nice to have you here from Spain. Do not worry about your English because so far you sound just like a native. If you have any questions please do ask here and someone will assist.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 467
Flag Posts: 1,788
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 12.4%
[+] Gain: 144.57 FP
Charm: 48

Introduction Donbardon

Hi your English is way good. How did you learn English was it from playing those text Role-playing Games? Anyways have fun playing.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 26th Feb, 2014 - 11:47pm
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Donbardon Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Donbardon

Greetings, as someone more invested in the play by post section of these forums than ROK, I invite you to poke around there a bit, see if something appeals.

We're particularly in need of a few more Dungeon Masters. Only three are active, and all of us are running some variant of Dungeons & Dragons .

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Donbardon Introduction
A Friend

Donbardon Introduction

Yes, welcome to these boards and your English seems fine to me. We definitely need a another few Dungeon Masters. You should look around and see what you like, play a bit first, and then maybe start up a game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Donbardon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,