Evangello the Duke

Evangello Duke - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Aug, 2017 - 8:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 305
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Evangello the Duke
A Friend

Evangello the Duke

Evangello, stands 5 feet and 9 inches tall with a muscular body. Evangello has black hair with small brown eyes. Evangello has white skin and a plain appearance in general. Evangello has chosen to become the Duke of Florence by first starting a trade in politics and war. Evangello views alliances as temporary but useful. Evangello intends to do battle and politics in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. He is smart, and muscular, two great traits and is of noble blood.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Evangello the Duke
A Friend

Duke Evangello

Advisor Description

I met her outside the Tavern, at mid-day, and dressed in a green dress.
It was a awkward feeling, since I didn't expect an aristocrat outside a tavern. Since aristocrats rather stay home than staying near a commoner place of gathering.
He felt targeted for something, since he is a noble. But when he gets to know her more, he will trust her and actually have a good relationship.
It will be of tremendous help, as she will be my friend. She can also help me get background on certain lords, nobles and other factions.
She suspects me of being a commoner, but if I'm not, she hopes for me to be the Ruler Of Kings.

> TOPIC: Evangello the Duke

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,