What Unites The US - Page 2 of 2

KN, It's not just on the left in my - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Aug, 2017 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
United States - USA
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

What Unites The US
A Friend

What Unites The US - Page 2

We started to distrust the news when stopped telling us the real news and started trying to tell us the way we should think. When I turn on news I want to be told what is going on in the world not what to think or do. If the news organizations went back to doing that then maybe we would not be soo divided. One of the worse is that AntiFA. I think they are the ones now trying to divide us even more. We need more things that unite us now more than ever I believe.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

What Unites The US
A Friend

US Unites What

KN,

It's not just on the left in my opinion, it's on both sides. Yes, ANTIFA is trying to divide us but so are the white supremacists. What we need is a news organization that actually reports fairly on both sides and shows that there are crazies on both sides trying to hurt this country. Hell, trying to destroy this country and inflict their ideas on everyone, just like the ISIS crazies are trying to do.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What Unites The US

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,