Jay the Hunter

Jay Hunter - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:45pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 37 118 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

ROK II Text RPG Character 307
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

BlueJay
Jay the Hunter
A Friend

Jay the Hunter

Hello. I am Jay. I am 5 foot 11 inches tall. I have a fairly skinny body, but have some muscle in me. I have long brown hair with ambitious blue eyes. I have a fairly tanned skin, and a kind but rough appearance. I am a hunter, meaning I get hired to kill foul beings. Alliances are... interesting, to say the least, but can hold others back from their true self. I intend to gain a name of respect, and have the people trust me. I do not expect to become the Ruler of Kings by these means, but it will certainly be a bonus.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

BlueJay
Jay the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Jay

Advisor Description

We met in the tavern, after a meal. They were dressed in peasant's clothes, same attire as me. It was around 7:00 P.M, and we talked over some ginger ale. We were both new to the jobs, and I think we will grow to be great friends. We have the same job, so we give each other tips. I'm pretty sure he thinks well of me, as a friend and a hunter. He want's to become the greatest hunter in all of the land, and wants to help me gain my goal.
Guest please SHARE: "Jay the Hunter" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Jay the Hunter
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Jay the Hunter

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Dominican Republic

Country of the day Dominican Republic

Unanswered Threads for Dominican Republic, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 14 Hours Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 1.4 Day(s) Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 1.7 Day(s) Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By SxyTeenGirl 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:48pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am