Paladrine the Mercenary

Paladrine Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 5:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 306
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Paladrine the Mercenary
A Friend

Paladrine the Mercenary

The ale in the tavern is sour and stale, but no time like the present to start my memoirs.

I am Paladrine, son of Peredrin. I stand 55 with a thinly muscular frame. Others have described my face as gaunt and my features as sharp. I suppose this is true. My hair is short and brown. My eyes are blue. Rather than tanning, my skin has gone freckled.

I intend to build a great army and to become the Ruler of Kings by conquering the warring factions. Its been done in the past and it will happen again. Im going to need some combat experience (and gold, lots of gold) before I can get to that, so my current plan is to find work as a mercenary. Alliances are going to be one of the necessary chores for progressing forward, but who knows, I might make a couple friends too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

Paladrine the Mercenary
A Friend

Mercenary Paladrine

Advisor Description

I was very surprised to meet Skadi in the Town. She was an ancient giant of a woman. 6 tall with a mess of frayed white hair on her head. She wore tattered grey cloak. Her skin was leathery with scarred and gnarled features. Must have been at least 70 years old. She had cold harsh eyes and thin lips, but she also had a surprisingly warm -near toothless- smile.

Skadi was a retired captain and an old friend of my father. Said my father had served under her before becoming a captain himself. She visited me often in my childhood. She was a magnificent storyteller. Skadi used to tell me stories of her adventures, her great victories and her crushing defeats. She also taught me a great many things: how to sharpen a blade, string a bow, build a fire, etc.

I was glad to see a familiar face and look forward to her counsel.

> TOPIC: Paladrine the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,