Benefits Of Dancing

Benefits Dancing - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Aug, 2017 - 2:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Benefits Dancing Dance for aging and health
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Benefits Of Dancing

Dancing can reverse the signs of aging in the brain. Physical exercise has an anti-aging effect on the hippocampus region of the brain -- an area that controls memory, learning and balance. A new study, comparing different forms of exercise -- dancing and endurance training -- undertaken by elderly volunteers for eighteen months, shows that both can have an anti-aging effect on the brain, but only dancing corresponded to a noticeable difference in behavior. This difference is attributed to the extra challenge of learning dancing routines. Source 3k.

Benefits Of Dancing
Benefits Of Dancing (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Benefits Of Dancing
A Friend

Dancing Benefits

Dancing has many benefits so I am not surprised to know it helps in anti aging in the brains. We all know that dancing can help you be more fit and more flexible so why not keep dancing to stay younger too.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Benefits Of Dancing
A Friend

Benefits Of Dancing Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Oh, it has so many benefits… especially if you are doing it with someone you like and who likes you. There is nothing like getting sweaty dancing with someone you like. And the fact it burns calories and helps your brain. Well, that just makes it all the better.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Benefits Of Dancing
A Friend

Dancing Benefits

I have a very nice list of people I would like to get all hot and sweaty with. I am sure some of them know it too. I am not a great dancer and I have two left feet but I am willing to try with some.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Benefits Of Dancing
A Friend

Dancing Benefits

Eh, I'm an okay dancer but get a drink or two in me and I become the best dancer in the world. Now, I'm pretty sure my skills don't improve any but my assessment of them does.

> TOPIC: Benefits Of Dancing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,