Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review - Page 2 of 4

I am interested and would love to play a Human - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th Aug, 2017 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review
A Friend

Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review - Page 2

Paul,

Six to eight is the number I'm shooting for. I have to admit, I never played a bard in any of the previous editions. I was always either a ranger, paladin, fighter, or barbarian kinda guy. But 5e sure made bards a fun class to play. Add to that how much they cleaned up magic use and you have for a fun character.

Thomas,

That sounds good too. The group needs a Celt. One with a high survival may be good enough in place of a ranger… I'd have to think about that.

All,

I should add that although I said only classes out of the Player's Handbook are allowed, I will allow Unearthed Arcana as well… and that includes feats when that time arrives.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 28th Aug, 2017 - 4:25pm

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Nevermind, it seems you saw my post with the edit you just made. I can consider how I may get a high Survival, though keeping up her Wisdom stat high will probably help to do such.

Also, if that is the case I would like to make use of the Empathic feat if you allow it from Unearthed Arcana.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Aug, 2017 - 4:40pm

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Thomas,

Yes, that feat would be allowed. Note, no feats until characters reach 4th level.

28th Aug, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

So I am thinking that she could be of the Damnonii tribe among the Celts, which are known as the people of the mountains and horn. Through this, if I were to pick the Ranger, I could choose mountains are her favored terrain. This because Greece seems to have quite a fair few mountainous areas.

Though given how many islands there are as well with Greece, I could also see about picking a tribe that lives in coastal areas and pick that as her favored terrain. An example of such being the Votadini tribe, from the south east of Scotland. Though perhaps not, since it seems to be the name given to a number of smaller tribes.

For a coastal tribe, I could also go with Dumnonii, a tribe which occupied the whole of the South West peninsula and parts of Southern Somerset of which. With evidence for contacts and trade with Brittany with whom they shared similar styles of highly decorated pottery. Again though, made up of smaller tribes.

There is also Atrebates, a larger and more powerful group consisting of tribes ruled by a single dynasty, their territory within that which is now South Eat England or more that of West Sussex, Hampshire and Berkshire. Also with contacts and relations with tribes in France.

I may now being going well past reasonable, and be overthinking things.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Aug, 2017 - 5:45pm

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review Campaign e Dragons and Dungeons Abnninjas

Thomas,

I wouldn't be averse to this but the Celts I was thinking of are the ones wandering all over the European mainland around this time. This is taking place around 385BC. Although, no one would call it such since there hasn't been a C born yet to put the B in front of.

Take a look at these sites…
Celt 1

Celt 2

Celtic 3

28th Aug, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Yah, sorry about that. You really didn't offer any resources apart from saying that Celtic Tribes were a choice. As such I took the initiative and was looking things up on my end to do a bit of research. Thanks for the clarification, I will adjust course based on the links you provided.

Hmm, given their greater size it appears going with Celtic Tribes from Ireland and Scotland might be a fair consideration. I will read up on the resources you gave me and get back on how I might do this when creating my character, I just like to try to get my facts straight when dealing with more historical settings.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 28th Aug, 2017 - 5:59pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Aug, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review - Page 2

Abnninja, looks good. I have broadcasted it on social media and will also add it to the Newsletter shortly.

You can now setup your main Role-playing Game Threads (2-3) in the Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game Board so that Character Creation can begin. Maybe the Character Creation Thread first.

This Thread is now a "Review" only Topic.

For examples of the kind of content needed for these Threads please see some of those who have them already setup.

28th Aug, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I am interested and would love to play a Human Ranger from Macedonia. Most likely focusing on tracking, foraging and archery.

Reconcile Edited: Buddha on 28th Aug, 2017 - 9:02pm

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Abnninja's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,