Hurricane Irma - Page 3 of 9

I have been to the BVI and it is beautiful - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
  Hurricane Irma
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma - Page 3

Yes, I agree but it may just graze Florida. Right now that is the path they have it taking. If it simply grazes Florida it won't weaken too much and then it'll be in the Gulf and the warm water there could screw it right back into the monster it is now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Irma Hurricane

Yes and if the steering winds do not steer it like they are hoping then it will go right past Florida and slam into the Houston area of Texas while they are still recovering from the last one only this one will be much bigger and stronger.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, I was actually thinking the same thing and worrying for those poor people down there. In truth though, if this thing gets into the Gulf as a Cat 4 or a strong Cat 3 and then manages to screw itself back up into a Cat 5, wherever it hits will be in for it.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Page 3 Irma Hurricane

Currently it has increased to 185 MPH winds so it is slowly becoming one of the most powerful hurricanes to hit the western Atlantic. The islands in its path are in for a serious blow.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Irma Hurricane

'Apocalyptic' scenes as Irma hits. IT'S stronger than the last eight storms combined and has been registered as an earthquake. See the scale of Irma's destruction. Source 8v.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma

Even after going over some land masses that should have helped lessen the storm it is still a cat 5 with winds of 185. I think there is not much in its path to lessen this storms strength.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hurricane Irma - Page 3

Hurricane Irma wreaked widespread devastation across islands in the Caribbean Wednesday. The Category 5 storm, the highest possible on the hurricane scale, has maintained intensity above 180 mph longer than any storm in Atlantic basin history.

Here are the latest developments:

-- At least three people are dead.

-- "Upwards of 90%" of Barbuda is destroyed, an official said.

-- Puerto Rico's governor says the island has seen significant damage.

-- It's too early to tell whether Irma will hit the US mainland, but forecasts show it could churn near Florida on Sunday. Mandatory evacuations have been ordered in some parts of the state. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

I have been to the BVI and it is beautiful there. I wonder how much damage this storm will do there. They look to be right in its path.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Hurricane Irma

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,