Hurricane Irma - Page 5 of 9

With the water that is south of Florida that - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
  Hurricane Irma
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma - Page 5

It's still a powerful Cat 5 hurricane. This thing is so bad. It is going to devastate a lot of places. I hope people take this seriously or they will die.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Irma Hurricane

Its sustained winds has dropped from 185 down to 175. That is not much and soon it will be over open water again. This will help it revamp up from all the land and devastation it has dealt out. Still looking to drive straight up Florida.

8th Sep, 2017 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma History & Civil Business Politics

Yes having seen the reports this morning, from a couple of hours ago, the devastation wrought on those people folks in the region is hideous. I have friends on the Virgin Islands, ex-military, and they say they have never seen devastation & destruction like it. Irma seems to of pretty much wiped out the whole chain of those islands and to much it worse Jose isn't far behind. Although predictions this morning have Jose moving slightly north on it's path compared to Irma, but will still have another battering in store for those poor folks.

Irma has a 90% chance according to the reports this morning of now moving directly North after Port-au-Prince and heading straight for the Flordia Keys. Scary times for such a beautiful part of the world. sad.gif.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Page 5 Irma Hurricane

After traveling over the islands Irma has weakened to a strong category 4 Hurricane but now that it is back over open water it is scheduled to regather its strength and ramp back up to a category 5 Hurricane as it now sets its eye on the US mainland. Florida to be exact. The place where it will come ashore is still a bit in doubt but it looks like no part of Florida will be spared.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Irma Hurricane

It's looking more and more like it's going to pass right over Key Lago and then come right up the middle of Florida. That is the worst possible outcomes. There will be storm surge on both coasts if that comes to pass. This monster is going to do a tremendous amount of damage… more damage.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma

Yeah that is the prediction right now and as I have predicted it is slowly gaining power again. It is back up to 150 mph winds with the next advisory coming in around 11am eastern time. I can see it getting back to a powerful cat 5 with winds once again close to 190 mph before it makes landfall.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma - Page 5

For the sake of the people in Florida I hope you are wrong in your assessment KN... But I fear you will be right.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

With the water that is south of Florida that it will be traveling over at 90+ and deep that will give it a lot of fuel to help it strengthen once again. While people are hoping that it will stay a Cat 4 storm I do not think that it will right now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Hurricane Irma

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,