Hurricane Irma - Page 2 of 9

I think that yes it will weaken some but I - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
  Hurricane Irma
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma - Page 2

Yes it can and I am sure we will be seeing a category four or stronger storm when it gets close to the US.

Here is something that people are talking about already with Irma

Source 4c.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 2nd Sep, 2017 - 11:04pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Irma Hurricane

Hurricane Irma is now a Category four hurricane and it has yet to hit any land with winds of 130. This is the same strength that Harvey was. Projected paths show it taking a direct hit on the Miami area.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma History & Civil Business Politics

Wow, Cat four and it still has a lot of very warm water to travel over. If the weather patterns don't make it weaken it could become a very powerful storm. I could see it becoming a Cat five… which would be devastating wherever it hits.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Irma Hurricane

Hurricane Irma strengthens to Category 5 with 175 mph winds. Hurricane Irma strengthened to a Category 5 storm Tuesday morning, the National Hurricane Center said, with sustained winds of 175 mph. Hurricane warnings were in effect for several Caribbean islands, including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Irma could bring "Deteriorating and perhaps devastating conditions" across the Leeward Islands, AccuWeather warned. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Irma Hurricane

175 mph? That is a tremendous hurricane. Wherever it hits it is going to be catastrophic if it maintains that strength. This is truly a monster storm for the Atlantic.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma

The track it is looking at taking right now would place it going between Florida and Cuba heading into the warm Gulf of Mexico. IF the steering winds stay as they are now it could be heading for Texas. If it does that it could be a very strong storm to hit a already ravaged area.

As of 1114 EDT it now has 180 MPH winds.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:15pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma - Page 2

180 mph and they think it could intensify! That is absolutely astounding. It'll weaken some as moves by Hispaniola and Cuba and if it doesn't hit Florida it'll then have time to soak up the warm Caribbean waters and grow back into a monster before it makes landfall somewhere.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Hurricane Irma
A Friend

Hurricane Irma Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I think that yes it will weaken some but I think that it will be hitting anything as a very strong Cat 5 storm. I can see it hitting the lesser Antilles with winds approaching 200 MPH. Even after the islands I think it will still hit Florida as a strong Cat 5 with winds around 160-170.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Hurricane Irma

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,