Yawning

Yawning - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Sep, 2017 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Yawning

Yawning: Why is it so contagious and why should it matter? Feeling tired? Even if we aren't tired, why do we yawn if someone else does? Experts have published research that suggests the human propensity for contagious yawning is triggered automatically by primitive reflexes in the primary motor cortex -- an area of the brain responsible for motor function. Their study is another stage in their research into the underlying biology of neuropsychiatric disorders and their search for new methods of treatment. Source 1z.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Yawning
A Friend

Yawning

Not everyone yawns when they see another yawn. I know for a lot of people it is a reaction to things just like laughter. Have you ever seen someone try not to smile or laugh when another is laughing. I believe that Yawning is triggered like that so when you do see someone yawn the chances of you yawning is increased. I know I usually do not yawn when seeing another yawn unless I am tired.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Yawning Health & Special Psychology

Contagious yawning more closely associated with perceptual sensitivity than empathy. Contrary to common belief that the yawning contagion is associated with empathy, it is in fact, more likely that perceptual sensitivity is to blame, research suggests. Source 3a.

> TOPIC: Yawning

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,