Reading & Writing With Your Child

Reading Writing Child - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How reading and writing with your child boost more than just literacy. Children who read and write at home -- whether for assignments or just for fun -- are building long-term study and executive function skills, according to a new article. Source 8i.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Child Your Writing and Reading

I know when my kids were young I would sit and read a lot and they started to read a lot. When I would be sitting there writing things while they were sitting around I would see them wanting to draw or write so I would sit with them and teach them how to write. I think it has helped them in the long run.

16th Sep, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Reading & Writing With Your Child Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My son is in preps (First year of primary school) and he does his reading every night. We write together as well. I help out at the school with the kids with reading and you can tell who is reading at home and who isn't. There are some kids who are struggling because they don't have the opportunity to read at home. Its so important. We, as adults, take reading and writing as second nature. But it is not innate. Its learnt behaviour. Children need to immerse them selves in books and that is only going to happen in the home.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Child Your Writing and Reading

I started ready to mine from birth. It's just so good for a child to get used to hearing and seeing someone reading, even in infancy.

> TOPIC: Reading & Writing With Your Child

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,