Grimnpoldt the Charmer

Grimnpoldt Charmer - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:37am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 35 129 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

ROK II Text RPG Character 312
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
Fisher

Level: 0
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Dincht
(+)

Grimnpoldt the Charmer

Fixed square on my face are the eyes of a gambling man and soon to be, a winner. In whatever trade I come across I plan to excel. I know I am not the mightiest, and I've been told I'm not the smartest, but the path to victory in this world is found not by hitting the hardest and definitely not by reading the most dusty books.

...I actually don't know what the trick is. Nobody does! So why shouldn't it be me that seizes it!
I'm ready for extraordinary things. I'm done with toiling in the fields. Nobody worth remember got that doing what everyone else does.

If you want to join the adventures of Grimnpoldt the charmer, you may find yourself in straits a saner man wouldn't, and I can't guarantee you'll come out alive, but life isn't about stopping death or leaving a pretty corpse. Ride with me, and we'll find the fortune that comes from victory, or the fame that comes from a glorious end!

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:37am / Post ID: #
Fisher

Level: 0
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Dincht
(+)

Charmer Grimnpoldt

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on your mother....

Suddenly, there is a sadness in me. I don't show it, at least I don't think I do, not like my mother did. But I understand it. Life is finite and death is forever. She had all brothers, all soldiers. And then her husband too went off to war. Now they are gone, between the lines of someone else's song. She understood death. Better than most; the purpose for it. That's why sometimes she would sit, staring off into the wind. There was nothing to be done for her. Her life had become fuel. The truth of it is not easy to take. But she could take it, she just had to let time wash her. And then she would be her cheery loving self again. Or was she being herself when she was alone. Was she herself only underneath the cheer and the love? Is that the lie that mothers must make up, to give up their own lives to time so that their children may live; so that I must live? I don't blame her if it is. How could I? She was who she chose to be and that is why I am me.

Her way was not the wrong way. But I reject it. I won't stand and stare so that others may live. She toiled with her hands and toiled with her heart to give me what I needed to grow. Thank you mother, I now choose to put the strength you gave me to good use. No one will look to my life and sigh. I don't want a sad maid sending forlorn looks my way. No mother, you raised me for a reason, not to be you, and not to be father, but to be better. I have to believe you would want no less from me. You sacrificed your life, not in the ways that soldiers do, but in a much deeper and crushing way.

You also taught me of evil. Be not afraid that I am thinking only of myself. I know what good is I thank you. And I plan on marking my path with good deeds so that you can find it from the stars.

I feel the feeling of you fading. I know your strength is in me and it is why your memory feels so weak. I don't know if I will feel or remember you ever again as strongly as I do now. If I never see your face again, in my dreams, or in afterlives to come, keep with you this moment, when I knew all that you gave.

I feel her now slipping away, am I still asleep and only waking, or am I becoming a person more removed from my childhood self, and from her? It doesn't matter now. Let love transcend knowledge and time and life, and let hers reflect on the glint of spyglass. I am looking forward now.

Post Date: Sat Sep 23, 2017 - 7:22:21 GMT / Post ID: #

History
We interrupt Grimnpoldt the Charmer to share wise words from past years:
HistoricToday is: 23rd September (GMT), in history on the 23rd of September, 1923 AD the following event happened:
80,000 demonstrate in Amsterdam against Fleet law
Guest please SHARE: "Grimnpoldt the Charmer" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Grimnpoldt the Charmer" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Grimnpoldt the Charmer

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 10 Hours Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 2.3 Days Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 2.6 Days Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By KNtoran 8th Sep, 2017 - 6:47pm
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:18pm
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By SxyTeenGirl 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:48pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am