Drogda the Good - Page 2 of 2

Thoughts on the Chancellor With the fact that - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jan, 2018 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 314
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Drogda the Good - Page 2

Wish I could change this about myself

Wish I could change this about myself would be my looks. I think I am rugged looking and not everyone thinks of me as a handsome guy. I know that the ladies prefer to look at a guy that is more handsome as they feel that they will have more handsome sons or beautiful daughters by them. I know most guys look for beautiful women instead of just pretty girls so that is why I believe the reverse is true too. Plus I feel that more girls would be more willing to talk to me if I was more handsome. But not talking to many girls I do not know if this is true or not. This is just something I wish I could change if I could but who knows what will happen in the future. Maybe I will meet a nice lady who is beautiful and I will learn more about women from her.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Good Drogda

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I want to be the ruler of kings. I know I have a long way to go and I am doing well in slowly getting there. The more I learn and the more I train the better I will become and the stronger I will become in both body and mind. Soul will get there but body and mind is important too. I see those that are high in experience and know some day I will be up there too. I have learned that it takes more than just experience to be the ruler of kings.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Drogda the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town Guard

The town guard seem to keep everything mostly peaceful. I do not see much of bad stuff happening around the town but like anywhere there can be bad people here and there that one may have an encounter with. Knowing that most people in town and good and that the town guard do a great job at keeping the peace the town is a good place to visit and have a good life. I think that the town guard are taken for granted and many do not see the stuff they have to deal with on a daily basis.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Page 2 Good Drogda

Message to Advisor

Mykela I have been busy trying to get all the stuff you have advised me on done. I am working hard at making myself better and tougher in your eyes. I am glad that I have you to help advise me. I will continue to improve myself in your eyes and make you proud of me. The more I think of what you want me to do and where you want me to be I feel will help me be more of the man I wish to be too.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Good Drogda

Message to Advisor

Well I have been doing what you have advised of me and I am doing much better my friend, Mykela. I know your advise is both for my best and for helping me get up and ready to be a ruler of kings. I think over all I am becoming a well rounded guy and hope that all goes as well as I think it is. I have learned a lot in my time on the earth and I am continuing to learn more and more. Thanks for all the advise that you have given me.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Drogda the Good
A Friend

Drogda the Good

Thoughts on the Chancellor

With the fact that I have not met the Chancellor it is hard to really have any real thoughts on the man. Who is he really? I know he makes decisions that many of us have to abide by and that it is for the good of all the residents of the town. I do wonder thought however if he is too far removed from the people to effectively govern them if he will not talk to or meet anyone he feels is not worthy of his time. Who has his ear and what are they telling him? With some of his rules or statements it does seem that he is worried about some people maybe taking his place. I think he is seeing things that are not really a issue and making more of a issue about them. I suppose this is a man that needs to be watched closely.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Drogda the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,