Russia vs North Korea

Russia North Korea - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Russia vs North Korea

Russia 'moves troops and equipment' to North Korea border:

Russia has moved heavy military equipment towards its border with North Korea amid mounting fears of a military clash between Pyongyang and the United States over the North's nuclear program. Ref. Source 5n

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North Russia

I believe this is to stem the flow of refugees into Russia in the event of war. And it's some posturing too.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs North Korea History & Civil Business Politics

Missile was 'headed for Russia'

NORTH Korea's failed missile was reportedly headed to Russia but was detonated as Vladimir Putin put his country on high alert. Ref. Source 8y.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs North Korea
A Friend

Korea North Russia

If it was headed in that direction it was because of a misfire. North Korea's missiles are notoriously inaccurate and they often go wildly off course. That's one of the reasons the countries in the region get so antsy when they test their missiles.

2nd May, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Korea North Russia

That's a good sign that most of their stuff is dated and if a war happened they would probably get some strikes in but for the most part they will be hit badly by our military. The only thing they have is lots of numbers. Now not to stray from this topic with Russia I want to stay that its sad to know that we have to come all the way from the west to deal with a country that should be properly disciplined by Russia. That bad missile launch should be enough.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Russia vs North Korea

Putin power play for North Korea. AS TENSIONS grow between China and its wayward ally North Korea, Russia is pouncing on a chance to fill the void. Ref. Source 8w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Russia vs North Korea
A Friend

Russia North Korea

I don't know why any country would want North Korea as an ally. They are led by an unstable dictator. They don't have any special natural resources. They produce virtually nothing. And did I mention they are led by an unstable dictator? That means that Russia won't be able to really influence… they'll just be used.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Russia North Korea Politics Business Civil & History

Putin: North Koreans would rather 'eat grass' than give up nukes. Russian president also warns of 'planetary catastrophe' and 'huge loss of human life.' Source 7i.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Russia vs North Korea

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,