Text RPG Creator: Insert Monster Image

Text Rpg Creator Insert Monster Image - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:26pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Add Reply Q
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2017 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,937
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,962.08 FP
Charm: 343

I've been noticing a trend to link to external images, something not favored here for various reasons (Broken links, extra moderation, copyright, etc). It made me think about a once suggested option to have a library of monster images that can be inserted into a Post. Admittedly, I had something similar in my own World of Medieval and FE, however the art was my own creation and thus localized. Having it site wide was not followed up on much simply because the focus is Text Role-play Gaming where things should be described rather than having a visual at every turn, however I am placing this here for Discussion because there may be a need and of course it will be a highlight of Role-playing here.

The proposal is a Dungeon Master / GM will have a list of royalty free monsters / NPC images to choose from an in-house database. Once selected the image(s) automatically appear within the Dungeon Masters / Game Masters Post.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
A Friend

Image Monster Insert Creator RPG Text

JB,

I like this idea. I think there are definitely times where it should be all text, like describing an ooze hanging on the ceiling and the flowing down the wall as a wet spot on the wall with a thick, viscous liquid slowly dripping off of the ceiling. But sometimes a picture of a particularly fearsome creature is great for putting a bit of fear into the characters.

Guest please SHARE: "Text RPG Creator: Insert Monster Image" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Text RPG Creator: Insert Monster Image Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator: Insert Monster Image

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Latest Photos

Severn Bridge Half Marathon
Severn Bridge Half Marathon
Uploaded by: Strellers
Rated: 0/10 + 3 comments
Last comment: JB 1 Week Ago
▲ Rate Photo! ▲ Add Pic
Jonah And Seth Halloween 2018
3 comments
Rate My Pic!