Text RPG Creator: Insert Monster Image

Text Rpg Creator Insert Monster Image - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

13th Sep, 2017 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

I've been noticing a trend to link to external images, something not favored here for various reasons (Broken links, extra moderation, copyright, etc). It made me think about a once suggested option to have a library of monster images that can be inserted into a Post. Admittedly, I had something similar in my own World of Medieval and FE, however the art was my own creation and thus localized. Having it site wide was not followed up on much simply because the focus is Text Role-play Gaming where things should be described rather than having a visual at every turn, however I am placing this here for Discussion because there may be a need and of course it will be a highlight of Role-playing here.

The proposal is a Dungeon Master / GM will have a list of royalty free monsters / NPC images to choose from an in-house database. Once selected the image(s) automatically appear within the Dungeon Masters / Game Masters Post.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Image Monster Insert Creator RPG Text

JB,

I like this idea. I think there are definitely times where it should be all text, like describing an ooze hanging on the ceiling and the flowing down the wall as a wet spot on the wall with a thick, viscous liquid slowly dripping off of the ceiling. But sometimes a picture of a particularly fearsome creature is great for putting a bit of fear into the characters.

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator: Insert Monster Image

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,