Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 321
13th Sep, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kaialexander
(+)

Ash the Wanderer

I, Ash the Wanderer, am exactly that -- a wanderer. My journey is just beginning, however my muscles are sculpted on my average height body, ready for whatever may come my way. My dark brown hair is cropped short, hanging into my even darker large eyes. My features appear almost feminine, although you probably can't ascertain wether I am male or female. My skin is tan from all the hours of being outside. On first glance I would appear to be very average. I wish to study. I have always been fond of medicine, and would like to begin my studies there, perhaps as an apprentice. Alliances can be useful, however since I enjoy to wander, they don't usually benefit me. I believe that fate has me to be the Ruler of Kings, so I must be ready for when that time has come.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2017 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kaialexander
(+)

Wanderer Ash

Advisor Description

Zelda is one of the few female captains around. She is only a few years older than myself, perhaps 20. We grew up knowing each other. My mother, knowing Zelda was destined for greatness, appointed her to watch over me. I was resentful to this at first, but soon realized that she would become more of a friend than a ruler over me. I hope that together, we can rule the kingdom. Zelda is beautiful, and I do admit that I have feelings for her, however that must wait. Now is not the time to be romancing her. Now is the time to gain knowledge, strength, and skill to rise up. That is the way to win her.

14th Sep, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Kaialexander
(+)

Ash the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

"Reflections on my mother"
She was such a gentle, kind woman. She was certain that I am destined for greatness. At times, I do not believe this to be true. However, she taught me to be prepared for anything. I must follow her wishes. I must do everything I can to uphold her honor. She believed in me. I must now believe in her. I own everything in my life to her.

> TOPIC: Ash the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,