William the Paladin

William Paladin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Oct, 2017 - 6:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 337
21st Sep, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Waal
(+)

William the Paladin

William is of average height and weight standing at about 5'11". He has a large build often described as barrel chested. He has dark brown hair which has a slight curl at its ends. His eyes are light blue and a tan weathered skin which shows he worked outdoors for much of his life. He has devoted himself to the true Ruler of Kings and sees himself as only a servant of that kingdom. He is a very pious man and tries to uphold the law and justice of the divine.

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2017 - 6:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Waal
(+)

Paladin William

Advisor Description

"Aye laddy could you help me with my things" said an old man to William as he thrust a large bag into his arms. "You seem to be headin me way" the old man added. William nodded with a confused look on his face.
" Dont hurt yourself boy, thinking only gets in the way. The name is Clement and I have on good authority you are someone I need to look after and before you put that thinkin cap back on just lend me your ear."

The conversation continued through the early hours of the morning as Clement rambled on for most of the journey into town. William was unsure what the purpose of the conversation was other then Clement reaffirming that it had a purpose that is until they reached their destination.
The temple stood near the center of town. Men and women clothed in robes were busily attending to their tasks.

"Aye boy this will do, and ye did it well my boy". Now don't you go thinkin again as I told you it only will get you in trouble. "If you find yourself in need just come here to the temple and ask fir me", ill do the thinkin for ya."
"See the thing is, is that the powers that be have an interest in you and that makes me have an interest in ya too." But lets not overdue it now. Just know your being looked after and that ye got a friend here in the temple."

William shook the priests hand and thanked him for the conversation still not fully understanding all he had been told. But was relieved that someone had given him notice and taken him as a friend. He hoped that he would get a chance to speak to the priest again soon.

28th Sep, 2017 - 6:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Waal
(+)

William the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Thank you for your company and guidance. I will continue to work on my skills and develop my body mind and soul.
This world seems like an unforgiving place. Seems strange considering so many call themselves kings.
Also you had mentioned before that you had a letter from my late father and I was curious when I would get a chance to read it. I did not know him well but like my mother he put great worth into my birth. I would like to know all you know of him.

30th Sep, 2017 - 5:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Waal
(+)

Paladin William

Reflections on your mother

Mother what dost thou ask of me?How am I to be made king of kings?

You told me of these things in my youth and yet I find myself unable to even provide for myself. Surely there is others more worthy then I.

Why have you placed such a task on thee?

This task claimed my father and many fathers of this land, surely tis a fools errand. I am confused by what I see in my dreams. I know that you believed it was my destiny but I can not see it. The images move like air moves in the wind. Images blur and dissipate like smoke.

How can it be?

12th Oct, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Waal
(+)

Paladin William

Why Am I William?

Thy law exists whether I choose to follow it or not. Dost not the trees move when the wind blows? Or thy wolf hunt when it needs to eat. Ahh but there is the catch, thy law is written on all of our hearts but we have the ability of choice. If I am hungry I can also do as the wolf or go without. I have the ability to understand consequence and choice of my action. Where do these laws come from ye may ask? They come from he who is greater than me. Without the law ye have barbarism and might makes right. With the law even the small child who dost not have might has a right.

14th Oct, 2017 - 6:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Waal
(+)

William the Paladin

The priest Clement approaches the small group of gathers at the grave site. "Today we lost yet another youth to thee evil that surrounds us". Clement clears his throat and continues. "William was not yet even seventeen but he has met an entirely to early an end. He was always quick to help those in need and put his life before others. Sadly that is what cost him his early demise". Please pray for his soul.

Clement continues with a silent burial right and the funeral ends.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: William the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,