Elgin the Wanderer

Elgin Wanderer - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 33 131 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

ROK II Text RPG Character 324
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Fisher

Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

Forgewright
(+)

Elgin the Wanderer

You think you know me? As of the last full moon, I stand 63 with an average build. My brown unkept hair is constantly getting in my eyes. My skin is tan from working in the sun from dusk till dawn and I have a rough appearance in general.
I grew up on a farm with my mother and father, tending to fathers sheep. Then began making charcoal for his forge to help make the fires hotter.
Everyone knows that ironwood makes the best charcoal, only it can no longer be easily found. I once ventured farther than my folks allowed into the Kings Forest and deep within I found a river and fought the current across to the other side. There just beyond the tree line I found ita magnificent ironwood tree. Its top rose above the surrounding oaks. I began to strike the mighty beast with my axe but found it quickly lost its edge.
After many return trips I finally dropped the tree and began dragging the branches back to my oven where a burned the ironwood and removed the charcoals.
When I stoked my fathers forge without telling him what I had done, the fires burned with an almost magical quality. He was so satisfied with the resulting steel he boasted about it to everyone. This lead to my career as a collier.
Exciting, right? I know. My constant wandering throughout the kingdom in search of the illusive ironwood has brought me much experience protecting myself and taught me many survival skills.
My mother and fathers death a year ago left me with the farm. I spent my days at home working in my forge. I may only be sixteen, but have made swords for local military and knights as well.
Now I just have to keep the location of the ironwoods a secret.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Fisher

Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

Forgewright
(+)

Wanderer Elgin

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on my Mother

Beautiful is how I would describe her. Her dark hair and hazel eyes. My first memory of her was at the beach. I was very young and got too close to the waters edge. The tide pushed forward around my feet and I was being pulled under the surface. I could see the shimmers of light breaking through the top of the water as I slid on my back, deeper and deeper.

Suddenly, a woman's face appeared above the water and she grabbed me up. I was fine, but that look on her face was not the only time I would see it. I know that she loved me though I didn't hear it enough.

Guest please SHARE: "Elgin the Wanderer" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Elgin the Wanderer, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Elgin the Wanderer is not what you had in mind.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Elgin the Wanderer

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Dominican Republic

Country of the day Dominican Republic

Unanswered Threads for Dominican Republic, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Opinion 1.6 Day(s) Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 4.2 Days Ago
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 6.6 Days Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Wizard 1 Week Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By daishain 1 Week Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abelard 7th Sep, 2017 - 3:00pm
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Vex 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:32pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 8th Aug, 2017 - 12:20pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes