Earth To End On September 23, 2017

Earth September 23 2017 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 27th Sep, 2017 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Will the world end on Saturday? IN WHAT is sure to be bad news for NRL and AFL fans, conspiracy theorists say the world is meant to end in six days. Source 1u.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

September On To Earth

Well there is two major things wrong with this theory. One. How can an planet sized object get close enough to collide with us without being seen by any space or ground based telescopes? That does not even factor in the radar or radio based telescopes.
Two something this size would be visible to the naked eyes no matter what direction it is coming from. There is no way the general population would not see it. Or does this planet sized object have a cloaking device on it.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Earth To End On September 23, 2017 Beliefs Religious General

The end of the world is still coming. A CONSPIRACY theorist who initially predicted the world would end last weekend now says Doomsday is coming next month. Source 3j.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

September On To Earth

It is still very easy to debunk this theory as how does one hide a planet sized object heading our way. Whether you look in the sky during the day or the night if there was a planet heading towards us we would see it coming from a long way off. I think that this is not going to happen this year.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

September On To Earth

Oh my!, does it never end? This is nothing more than some guy trying to get his minute of fame, even if he has to look like a fool to do it. Prophesizing the end of the world… come on.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You have to remember ever since the book of revelations was published everyone has been reading it and looking for the signs that would spell the end of days. You can read this book a dozen times and come up with a dozen different answers. I think this is what this guy is doing thus he is not sure when it will happen or how it will happen. No one knows when the end of life as we know it will happen but I can tell you it will be in a time of war. According to the book of revelations. Or at least that is how I interpret it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Earth To On September 23 2017

KN,

And in truth, what does it matter since it'll be the end. So, if it dies happen and he predicts it no one will be left for him to say "See, I told you so." And that includes him!

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Earth To On September 23 2017 General Religious Beliefs

Well that is the thing. In the end of the days will be the true belives being taken in the rapture thus many people will go to the promise land. What is left is those who's faith is weak or non existent. During those times people will have to learn to understand what has happened and learn to either accept the faith or forever be denied the future. That is what I believe. I could be wrong like this guy seems to be a lot but there will be still be people he can say "See I told you so"

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Earth To End On September 23, 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,