Nanny Treats Baby Like Rag Doll

Nanny Treats Baby Rag Doll - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Sep, 2017 - 8:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Parents do you know what happens with your baby when you are not around?
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nanny Caught “Violently Flinging a 9-Month-Old Baby Into Her Cot Like a Rag Doll” Faces Murder Charge. Annemarie Theron did not want to suspect that her daughter’s nanny was causing the infant girl’s bruises. Source 8t.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Doll Rag Baby Treats Nanny

Wow, the mom didn't want to believe the nanny was hurting the child. I think that would be the first thing I'd do, is ask the question. Doing that to a virtually helpless nine month old. She should go to jail for a long time.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nanny Treats Baby Like Rag Doll Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Another sick person dealing with infants this is not right to have some of these kind of sick people watching after helpless babies. I wish there was a way that we could find out how they would treat a baby before they get their hands on them.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Doll Rag Baby Treats Nanny

Yeah, it makes you wonder if we are better off now or if it was better in the 50s when the mom stayed home with the kids. And I'm not saying it has to be the mom. I'm a liberated man of the 21st Century. I'd certainly be willing to stay home, clean the house, watch the kids, and cook dinner for my hot, young, rich wife *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 21st Sep, 2017 - 9:06pm

> TOPIC: Nanny Treats Baby Like Rag Doll

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,