Baby Formula Warehouses

Baby Formula Warehouses - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Sep, 2017 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Do you know where your formula comes from?
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Baby Formula Warehouses

Busted: Baby formula warehouses. SECRET stashes of "White gold" stripped from Australian supermarket shelves and bound for China have been discovered at city industrial estates. Source 2w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Baby Formula Warehouses
A Friend

Warehouses Formula Baby

Wow, not that is something. Here is a strictly legitimate item that is in high demand in China. In fact, it is in such high demand that it is worth it to buy it at retail prices in Australia and ship it to China and still make a profit. That is crazy. It might be worth starting an import/export company that ships things to China!

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Baby Formula Warehouses
A Friend

Baby Formula Warehouses Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I can see people wanting to cash in on this. If they are making a good profit then why not do it this way. I know I would if I was a business man.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Baby Formula Warehouses
A Friend

Warehouses Formula Baby

Heck, I'm wondering how I can cash in on this myself. I mean, do we have something like that here in the US? Is it legal to buy it and resell it? It sounds like there is a window to make a lot of money if you find the right commodity.

> TOPIC: Baby Formula Warehouses

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,