Your Favorite Super Model

Your Favorite Super Model - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Oct, 2002 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Can be both current and in the past.
8th Sep, 2002 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Everyone talks of the most beautiful woman being here or there... but who in your mind is the best and why?

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2002 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Model Super Favorite Your

Wow that's a difficult question. There are so many. I would say that Ines Rivero is a great super model as Valeria Mazza also.
Naomi Campbell is great on the catwalk too!

9th Sep, 2002 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Super Model Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I must be one of those old thinkers, but I have always admired the look of Linda Carter. She was the model turned actress and known for her role of Wonder Woman. Her height and natural beauty set her apart from the rest. She also shows you do not have to be blonde to be the most beautiful.

10th Sep, 2002 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

JB did you know that Linda Carter posed for PlayBoy magazine too?

24th Sep, 2002 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

I am sure Linda regreted it as most stars have been in Playboy and regreted it. I am not rating her morality but her look. She had a unique and remarkable physique that made her 'Wonder Woman' indeed. I do not see these distinguished features in 'today's' model, but then again I must have 'old' eyes.

25th Sep, 2002 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

You're sure Linda regrets for posing for playboy? Look all these models who posed for playboy regrets AFTER they got the thousands of dollars that playboy paid them and believe me they spent the money too! Yes, you have old eyes :smile.gif I thought you may say you like this Trini Model Maria for instance, not even mention of her or wha?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Sep, 2002 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Well Maria Commercial Model is the best thats why I did not even bother to talk about it... I mean its like the sun rising everyday, you know it is there and you know its bright and you know its hot! wink.gif

Go to: https://www.maria.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=98 to see what I mean.

user posted image

20th Oct, 2002 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Super Model Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I could never understand all the hype about Claudia Schafer. She seems like a typical blonde girl. I wonder if her relations with Shaq is true or just more gossip.

I think there are many women not in the main stream that could easily surpass those that they consider 'top models'. That brings me to another question... What is a super model save for the people that call the model 'super' and pay them lots of money?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Super Model

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,