Alejandro Villanueva

Alejandro Villanueva - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Sep, 2017 - 11:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Alejandro Villanueva NFL - American Football
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alejandro Villanueva

Alejandro Villanueva: I threw Steelers teammates under bus unintentionally by standing for national anthem
Alejandro Villanueva said he did not intend to be outside the tunnel for the anthem but did not want to move once it began. Source 1y

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Alejandro Villanueva
Alejandro Villanueva (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Alejandro Villanueva
A Friend

Villanueva Alejandro

This really irks me. I'm sure that this was intentional but he came under all kinds of pressure from his coach etc. A combat veteran standing for the anthem shouldn't be a problem. So let me get this straight. This anthem kneeling is all about freedom of speech. However, Heaven forbid if a person decides to not kneel. I guess he isn't allowed the same freedom of speech.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Sep, 2017 - 3:42pm

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Alejandro Villanueva
A Friend

Alejandro Villanueva Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This is the core of this protest. If you are with them you are golden if you are against them then you are in the wrong and should be disciplined. This is why the news media is making a big deal over this and it has become politicalized too. If we are going to have freedoms then support each persons freedom and do not harass them if they are different from yours no matter what the media says.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Alejandro Villanueva
A Friend

Villanueva Alejandro

Right, I agree with both of you and this pees me off no end. This guy served three tours in Afghanistan and graduated West Point. From everything I've heard he's a genuinely good man. And he is getting castigated because he stood for the National Anthem. What BS. You hit it on the head, if you are with the liberals you are good to go, but if you stand against them in anything you are a Nazi, white supremacist, who hates gays. Only the people on the left are good any more in our society. Which makes someone like me, who has things he belives in on the left and things on the right a bad person… forget about the 22 years I gave to my country.

> TOPIC: Alejandro Villanueva

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,