Bob Corker

Bob Corker - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Oct, 2017 - 5:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Bob Corker Senator
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bob Corker

Tennessee Republican Sen. Bob Corker will not run for re-election in 2018. Sen. Bob Corker said Tuesday he will not seek re-election next year. "After much thought, consideration and family discussion over the past year, Elizabeth and I have decided that I will leave the United States Senate when my term expires at the end of 2018," the Tennessee Republican said in a statement. Corker, a two-term senator who chairs the influential Senate Foreign Relations Committee, had agonized for weeks over whether he should run for another term amid speculation that he would likely face a challenge from the GOP's right flank. Ref. USAToday

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Bob Corker
Bob Corker (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Bob Corker
A Friend

Corker Bob

This will make it more difficult for the Republicans to hold on to the Senate. Not that it matters anymore since it seems like the parties stand for damn near the same thing they just can't seem to talk to one another about it.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bob Corker History & Civil Business Politics

President Donald Trump's tweets Sunday morning claiming he denied Sen. Bob Corker's request for an endorsement are false, two sources familiar with the discussions said.

Trump told Corker he was going to endorse him the day the Tennessee Republican announced his intention to retire, the sources said.

"The President called the senator early last week and asked him to reconsider his decision not to seek re-election and reaffirmed that he would have endorsed him, as he has said many times," one of the sources said.

Trump attacked Corker in a series of tweets Sunday, days after the Tennessee Republican made public comments criticizing him, prompting Corker to respond by tweeting an insult later in the morning calling the White House "An adult day care center." Ref. Source 8b.

8th Oct, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Corker Bob

If what Bob Corker is saying is true then what does that make the president? I do not know why Trump has to feel that he needs to tweet every thought and every reaction he has but its going to cause staunch Republicans to turn against him and its already happening.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

> TOPIC: Bob Corker

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,