Rabve Introduction

Rabve Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Sep, 2017 - 10:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Rabve Introduction
A Friend

Rabve Introduction

I'm just trying to find something fun to do while the kids are at school, or off doing kid-stuff. In general I am a pretty friendly guy who enjoys quiet, reading, and the occasional shenanigans. I wonder if this post is indeed long enough now? Oh well, I suppose I can talk about why I am here. I wanted to play Ruler of Kings, it seems interesting to me due to having grown up in Europe as a military brat. I miss those days; the cold crisp air, the lovely English and German girls, the safe streets and quaint culture of the rural areas. Yeah, I reckon this is probably long enough now. Ciao!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Rabve

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Welcome to the best in interactive medieval fantasy Text Role-playing. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Rabve Introduction
A Friend

Rabve Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums. This place will give you plenty to do while the kids are away. Ruler of Kings II is a great game just makes sure to read everything before you continue. That is important. Also if you like Ruler of Kings II you may also be interested in some of the role playing games we have. Check them out too if you would like.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Rabve Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Rabve

Rabve,

I just wanted to 'stop by' and say hi. There are a few military types on these boards, KNtoran and I probably being the most active. KN, is very into ROK and he can help you out a lot. If you ever want to try a Dungeons & Dragons game out we have a few open. If you ever have a question don't hesitate to ask. The mods here are great, keep the site free of spam, and yell at me every so often when I break the rules and the members are all top notch and will answer a question in a heartbeat. This is usually the best place to start with questions. Well, again, welcome to the site.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Rabve Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Rabve

Hey, thank you all for the warm welcome! I've finished my character creation in the meantime. I think I'll like the game, it's very different than the typical kind of game I've played before - so I expect it'll be quite interesting!

Abnninja, I'm not military myself, I just happened to be the offspring of a couple of crazy kids who used the military as a way to fulfill their Wanderlust.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 14
Flag Posts: 32
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Rabve Introduction

Welcome. I enjoyed your character so far. Look forward to reading more and interacting in game.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 20th Sep, 2017 - 10:59pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

Rabve Introduction
A Friend

Rabve Introduction

I'm on number two already - which is fine, because my first character wound up with almost no soul so he'd complete only 1/5 jobs. (Laugh). This one I'll be much more careful with. Also apparently when they say giant spiders they mean less of a tarantula and more of a Shelob.

My thanks though, I'll try to do much better this go around because I like the story!

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Rabve Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Nice to have some new players interested in ROK as well. You know we do have a thread where we talk about our progress in the game: Source 8f.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Rabve Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,