Ford F-series Super Duty Limited

Ford F-series Super Duty Limited - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Sep, 2017 - 3:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Ford F-series Super Duty Limited
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ford unleashes an outrageous $94,000 pickup truck. Ford debuted the F-Series Super Duty Limited pickup truck Thursday at the State Fair of Texas, which often attracts introductions of trucks and SUVs. Source 5v

Image from Ford via USAToday.com.

Ford F-series Super Duty Limited (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Limited Duty Super F-series Ford

It is a nice looking truck but it is both out of my price range and it is not a truck that I will need. I am not hauling anything that will require a truck like this. I also believe that if you pay more for your vehicle than your house something may be wrong.

29th Sep, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Ford F-series Super Duty Limited Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Never liked the design on these trucks. They are just too big and smaller versions can do almost the same thing. The price is ridiculous.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Limited Duty Super F-series Ford

This is way too much for a truck. I mean, you can't do the things a truck is meant for after spending this kind of money. At least, I can't see spending that kind of money and then dumping a half ton of stone in the bed.

> TOPIC: Ford F-series Super Duty Limited

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,