Wide Screen Columns

Wide Screen Columns - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 26th Mar, 2016 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page.
18th Mar, 2016 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns

Wide Screen Columns

Members who use a wide screen will be able to see special columns on the left or right of the Community's content. These columns provide information about the Latest Posts, Newest Members, Highlighted Topics, special announcements, etc. Those on Tablets or Mobiles will not see these. Additionally, only those who use really wide screens will be able to see both columns while others may only see one column.

Wide Screen Columns
Wide Screen Columns (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2016 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Columns Screen Wide

I was surprised when I saw it. Definitely handy to see what's happening as you look around. Sometimes I forget to check the other topics and just go straight for the Role-playing Games I'm in.

20th Mar, 2016 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns Feedback & FAQ News Community

Left Top Column

Just added a left column that will only be seen by those with larger screen. This column highlights current Topics, Events or Calendar items that are generally popular for everyone. At the moment it features a couple of Topics but will be more dynamic later.

Krusten, that's just what it's for… to let you know what's happening in the rest of the Community when you pass through.

Wide Screen Columns
Wide Screen Columns (Hover)

21st Mar, 2016 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Columns Screen Wide

I like it. I feel like I can see what's going on in just a few pages because it updates and expands. The "Newest members" is a good idea too so I can be part of the welcome party. laugh.gif.

21st Mar, 2016 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Columns Screen Wide

I didn't see this before because I usually logon with my phone. So when I used my desktop I was like what's those two things on the side of my screen. Having it on that in between page is a good way to catch us too rather than looking at the countdown for the next page. laugh.gif.

22nd Mar, 2016 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns

Latest Member Intro

Feedback appreciated. To the right column I've added "Latest Member Intro" so you can see which Member has just had an update to their Introduction. "Newest Members" remain the same.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Mar, 2016 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns

I was concerned about that column on the right showing up when I used my iPad but I was amazed when it wasn't there to get in the way.

26th Mar, 2016 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Wide Screen Columns Community News FAQ & Feedback

Wide Screen Columns Applied To Role-playing Games

As mentioned here this feature will be extended to other areas of the site but the displayed content will be based on the area you are visiting rather than generalized.

Investigator, that is because this site is Mobile Responsive and adjust to your device.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Wide Screen Columns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,