Coca-cola Plus Coffee No Sugar

Coca-cola Coffee Sugar - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Oct, 2017 - 4:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Coca-cola Plus Coffee No Sugar Coke Plus Coffee No Sugar
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coke's weird new concoction. COKE has launched a limited edition flavour, which is exclusive to Australia - but its ingredients have confused soft drink fans. Source 2q

Image from News.com.au.

Coca-cola Plus Coffee No Sugar (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Sugar Coffee Coca-cola

That combination probably makes it taste like bitter sweet dark chocolate but its not something I want to try. I gave up Coke awhile now after I learned about the stuff it had in it. Did you know if you throw a rusty nail in some coke it will clean it like new!

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Coca-cola Plus Coffee No Sugar Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If you leave the nail in coke long enough it will dissolve too. Yes some drinks are not all that great for you. Coke being one of them. I gave up all soft drinks a long time ago and do not regret that decision at all.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sugar Coffee Coca-cola

I'm not a soda fan either Strafer. When I do drink it I pick ginger ale. But if what you said is true then there are a bunch of people in the world with shiny innards! I often wonder how the US FDA and its counterparts across the world let the food companies sell us the crap they do. Most of it is bad and some of it is damn near poison.

> TOPIC: Coca-cola Plus Coffee No Sugar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,