Tom Petty

Tom Petty - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jan, 2018 - 12:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Tom Petty
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tom Petty

Rocker Tom Petty dead at 66. The musician reportedly experienced cardiac arrest at his Malibu home. Ref. USAToday.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Tom Petty
Tom Petty (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Tom Petty
A Friend

Petty Tom

Another rocker dies. This seems to be the year for a lot famous rocker dying. Tom Petty was a great guitarist and I mourn his passing.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Tom Petty
A Friend

Tom Petty Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yes this does not seem to be a good year if you are famous and older. Especially if you are a musician. Rest in Peace Tom you music will live on.

2nd Oct, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Petty Tom

Actually when I looked this up it said he was only hospitalized and the earlier reports that he died were retracted. Someone wanted to kill Tom Petty before his time.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Tom Petty
A Friend

Petty Tom

And now it appears he has indeed died. He had some great music. He will be missed as he was considered one of the royalty of rock n roll.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Tom Petty
A Friend

Tom Petty

The internet was certainly rife with 'news' that he had died, but he was in a coma right after the cardiac arrest and passed the next day. He was one of my all-time favourite artists. The past couple of years have been hard on the ranks of the talented and famous. I guess it had to happen, though, since it is the age-group of most of my favourites.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tom Petty

Tom Petty died of accidental drug overdose, medical examiner says

Musician Tom Petty died of an accidental drug overdose of several medications, a statement from his family, posted on tompetty.com, and a news release from the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner said Friday.

The family statement, which also was posted on Facebook, said Petty, 66, had suffered several ailments before his October 3 death. Ref. CNN

20th Jan, 2018 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Tom Petty Movies Music Fashion & Sports

We're losing our most talented to drugs and something needs to be done to stop this right now.

> TOPIC: Tom Petty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,