Catikava Introduction

Catikava Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 1:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Catikava Introduction
A Friend

Catikava Introduction

I have found myself with copious amounts of time, lack of personal friendship and a desire to meet new people. I'm entirely new to the Forum style kind of communication so I ask that you forgive me before hand. But I do quite enjoy reading so I will be double checking all rules about posting and will do my best to be my own moderator on this forum.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Catikava

Welcome, I'm Brandon

It's great to have you on board. Our Community is large, but do not be intimidated by it. We want to help you get around, so do ask questions you may have here in this, your Introduction Thread. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Catikava Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Catikava, it appears that this account is associated with Catigizmo Introduction, are you trying to create different accounts to play ROK II, please explain?

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2017 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Catikava Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Catikava

Many, many apologies. I just read about creating multiple accounts. I need to read the players manual some more. Can I deactivate this? I haven't gone premium yet therefore I cannot have multiple accounts.

I had one of my characters sleeping and wanted to continue playing. Ill delete this account. So very sorry.

> TOPIC: Catikava Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,