Can You Spot The Hazard?

Can Spot Hazard - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Oct, 2017 - 9:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Can Spot Hazard
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Can You Spot The Hazard?

Can you see the hazard on this road? IT LOOKS like a quiet suburban street, but video shows the black car is about to swerve to miss a hidden danger that could have caused a tragic accident. Source 3x

Image from Facebook public domain.

Can You Spot The Hazard?
Can You Spot The Hazard? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Hazard Spot Can

That's scary to look at way worst to experience for real. Usually if I'm going through an area I know has lots of children I drive slow and extra careful because if I ever hit a child I think I would be paralyzed with fear.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Can You Spot The Hazard?
A Friend

Can You Spot The Hazard? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My goodness, where the heck are the girl's parents? How could a toddler be alone like that next to a street? I hope those police officers that showed up are asking these questions when they find her mom and dad.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Can You Spot The Hazard?
A Friend

Hazard Spot Can

This is why one does not speed down through residential areas. You never know when a toddler may "Escape" from custody and enter the real world where there are many dangers.

5th Oct, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Hazard Spot Can

I would be just like Wizard this would be such a terrible thing to happen in my life. And worst… even though the parent is the main one to blame if you were to hit that little girl you would be looked on with disappointment and anger.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Can You Spot The Hazard?
A Friend

Can You Spot The Hazard?

Stacia,

Yes, and not only would you bee looked on with anger and disappointment you'd have to live with it for your whole life. That might be the toughest part.

When I was in the Army going through language school in Monterey, I can't remember if it was for Arabic or Farsi, I took a long weekend and went to LA. On the drive back I watched a car flip over and saw something fly out the window. I stopped to help and a friend and I got out to help. It was a family and the mom fell asleep at the wheel. What (Who) flew out was a baby that the grandmother was feeding in the back seat. When I got to her she was dead and her eyes still haunt me to this day. 22 years in the Army and all the death I saw but it is that baby's eyes that I remember.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Can You Spot The Hazard?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,